Timelines and Chronologies
Links to Other Useful Web Sites for Music History:
Timelines and Chronologies: Music
Timelines and Chronologies: General and Other Specific Subject Areas
[ Web Chronology Project | Book History Chronology | An "Early Modern" Chronology | Global | Italy: A Timeline ]
- WebChron: The Web Chronology Project: Western Civilization Chronology
- Book History Chronology: chronological / alphabetical
[Book Information Website, Knops Boekrestauratie]
- An "Early Modern" Chronology, 1453-1715 [Tom Dale Keever, Department of English & Comparative Literature, Columbia University]
- Global Networking: a Timeline, 1000-1799 ["This document, intended as a reliable electronic reference tool, provides a timeline for three types of developments and milestones: (1) advances in long distance person-to-person communication; (2) advances in storage, replication, cataloguing, finding, and retrieval of data; (3) standardisation of concepts and tools for long distance interaction." Dr. T.Matthew Ciolek, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia]
- Italy: A Timeline (Events from A.D. 400 to the present.) ["Compiled by students of the Italian Studies Program at Seton Hall University and other interested visitors to this site." Dr. William J. Connell, Italian Studies Homepage, Seton Hall University]
Timelines and Chronologies: Specific Periods
Middle Ages and Renaissance:
Renaissance and Baroque:
Last updated: 24 May 2008.
Copyright © 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2008 by Gordon J. Callon. All rights reserved.